Returns & Shipping
Last updated on March 15, 2021
Thank you for shopping at The Kensary Cannabis Shop, website or app. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Returns & Shipping Policy:
- Application(s) means the app or software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named The Kensary.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Kensary Inc. operating as The Kensary.
- Good(s) refer to the items offered for sale on the Service and as purchased by you (i.e. the products you purchased from Us).
- Order(s) mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Original Condition means the Goods must be in the original, sealed condition in which it was received by you, the customer.
- Service refers to purchases from our Store, or from our Website, or from any of our Applications or all.
- Store(s) means any one of The Kensary Cannabis Shops.
- Website refers to The Kensary website and online store, accessible from https://kensary.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are not entitled to cancel Your Order once it has left the Store, for any reason. Furthermore, your Goods must be returned while in the store in its Original Condition. If you are eligible to cancel your Order we will reimburse you on the day in which it was cancelled. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods did not leave the Store;
- The Goods are in its Original Condition;
- The Goods were not used or damaged; and
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are not entitled to return your Goods once it has left the Store, for any reason. Furthermore, your Goods must be returned while in the store in its Original Condition. If you are eligible to return your Goods we will reimburse you on the day in which it was returned. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the purchase of your Goods, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement. Unless our policy herein changes and until such time, regardless You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should ensure the Goods are returned in and to the Store it was purchased or delivered from (currently not entitled).
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods.
For any manufacturer defects or quality control issues, upon your request provided to us within seven (7) days of your purchase (including the day of your purchase), we will submit a replacement or refund request on your behalf to the wholesaler (e.g. the OCS) or the manufacturer, and we will pass through any credit, refund or replacement directly to You for which we may get from the wholesaler or manufacturer. You must make sure to provide us with adequate evidence of the defect or quality control issue that would be sufficient to file a complaint with the wholesaler or manufacturer and satisfy their due diligence, and you must provide this within seven (7) days of your purchase (no exceptions).
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return and a gift certificate will be issued to You.
Kensary currently ships accessories across Canada, however cannabis products are not being shipped at tis time. Sign up for our newsletter for notification when we ship to additional provinces.
All purchasers (Cannabis and Accessories) must be of the legal age in their province. Age Verification is done and purchase (for Cannabis) and at delivery (for Cannabis and Accessories).
Canada post has suspended home delivery of packages requiring proof of age. Customers will need to go to their nearest pick up location to receive parcels.
To receive the following items only: Registered, Xpresspost Certified, Proof of Identity, Proof of Age, COD (collect on delivery) and items where custom fees are due, please know that we cannot release these items unless a signature is provided. You will receive a notice card indicating the post office where you can pick up your items by showing proof of identity and signing. If you are sick or under self-isolation, please arrange for someone to pick up these items in your place.
To comply with government regulations for the sale of Cannabis, we must verify the age of the Cannabis purchaser prior to purchase and checkout. This is a one-time verification, if you are known to us, that occurs the first time of purchase during the checkout process, otherwise it is continuous with each purchase. If you have troubles with age verification, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon delivery, an in-person signature by the purchaser for delivery of cannabis and accessories. The purchaser's photo ID will be required to verify their identity and age, along with the presentment of the form of payment (i.e. the courier will need to see the original form of payment used, such as the credit card).
Delivery times are generally 1-7 business days. Canada Post will provide tracking information for all orders that are shipped. As soon as your order is shipped, tracking information will be sent to the email address that you provided in your order.
If Canada Post is unable to successfully deliver your purchase to an adult of legal age, the undelivered package will be held for pickup at a designated Canada Post pick-up location. You will be alerted if this occurs.
Canada post orders will be delivered in plain Canada Post packaging without any cannabis-relevant identifiers. You don't need to be home to accept delivery of your purchase. Someone else living at your delivery address can sign for the package on your behalf, provided they are 19+ years of age. Anyone accepting a delivery will need to provide proof of age using a valid government issued photo ID.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about our Returns & Shipping or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to email@example.com or visit this page on our website: https://kensary.com/contact